Villa Cervi was built in 1902, according to Liberty style, recognizable in the architecture and structural elements and decor. Soft lines, floral recalls on walls and ceilings, entirely frescoed, in the door and window wood, the iron balustrade staircase leading to the first floor.
The main gate opens onto Via Ferrante Aporti, a small corner away from the main road, Via Roma, by a rush; you access Villa Cervi crossing a bridge, which is a distinctive house’s element. A second gate is on the opposite side, on Via Silvio Pellico.
The house is set on two levels: the ground floor with main entrance, the studio, the beautiful living room, the dining room, the kitchen with utility room. On the first floor 3 bedrooms, a private lounge, a wardrobe room and the amenities.
The garden extends over an area of about 6,000 square meters. The larger part is on the back, accessible from the bottom of the central salon or from the other garden areas, all connected together.
The extensive green area, with its natural lawn, is home to beautiful trees and ideally suited for ceremonies and banquets in springtime and summer. Two small grassy lilies, overlooking the rear façade, can be scenary to the founding moments of a wedding, for example.